Find Stuff!

Thursday 29 January 2015

Ask Enchanted Fireyclaw #1

Hey guys! I haven't posted in a while, but I've finally gotten around to doing Ask Enchanted Fireyclaw #1! So, I'm going to pass over to Enchanted Fireyclaw now, so,
Keep Jamming!
-mostashiyo


Hey fellow peeps! It's Enchanted Fireyclaw here! So I am going to be answering 2 of your jamming questions today!

PelicanFellowAmericanoPenguin00999333779 asks
Hi Enchanted Fireyclaw! I'm new to Animal Jam and I was wondering if you could tell me all the best shops in Jamaa, because I am getting a membership. Thanks!

Hi PelicanFellowAmericanoPenguin00999333779! That, my friend, is an excellent question. My top 5 fave shops in Jamaa are Epic Wonders, Jam Mart Clothing, The Pet Shop, Jam Mart Furniture and Sol Arcade. It's great that you are getting a membership! I can't wait to see you around Jamaa!
-Enchanted Fireyclaw

LillyLiloYougurtHelloKitty7788FishPie asks
I am one of your biggest fans and I want to know what is your fav pet plz respond sorry if i dont have great english becuese i am from belgium thank you!!!

Hi LillyLiloYougurtHelloKitty7788FishPie! My favorite pet is the kitten, because I simply love cats! It's so nice to hear I have fans, and your English is superb! :) I will certainly be sending you a buddy request!
-Enchanted Fireyclaw




Remember to send in your questions in a comment below or to the.foxy.news@gmail.com

-Enchanted Fireyclaw



No comments:

Post a Comment